Extend Your Stay
Our most popular request is for some chill out time by the lake at Pokhara.
We’ve created a 3 day package including travel and hotels to give you an idea of what’s possible and costs but will be really happy to tailor an itinerary to your happiness ideas.
Things to do in Pokhara:
- Chill out by the lake in one of the many cafes and their verdant gardens
- Paraglide – tandem flights or learn to fly yourself
- Mountain bike – everything from gentle pedals to big hill adventures
- Sit back and gaze at the glorious Annapurna range
- Hike – half day hikes to the Peace Pagoda and other sites; short treks; long treks
- Indulge in spa treatments and pool side lounging
- Take a rowing boat out and drift around the calm waters
- Sample local coffees, great food and spiky cocktails
Three day package option:
We suggest taking a Tourist standard bus to Pokhara departing 7am, a great way to see something of rural Nepal arrives midday to early afternoon. We book you in to a 3 star hotel lakeside for 3 nights. This gives two full days and two half days to do your thing. Fly back to Kathmandu on the 4th afternoon – takes around 30 minutes.
A three night extension to Pokhara driving out from Kathmandu and flying back with 3 nights B&B at a 3 star hotel costs USD $415 pp (Price based on minimum 2 people)